Sunday, January 25, 2009

Leopard Print Coat

I have become the proud owner of a gorgeous leopard print coat (faux of course) thanks to ebay. As I type it is on its way in the mail and hopefully will arrive on Tuesday. Right now in the land of OZ it is actually summer and a winter coat is last thing I could possibly want to wear right now. So I thought i'd share some of my inspiration for when I can finally wear it. Of course Kate Moss owns one...


and in different lengths...

Sienna's been seen in ones...

As has Alexa Chung...

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld owns one...

And one of my favorite characters from film, Alabama from 'True Romance' wears one...

I think the key when wearing such a coat is keep it simple or keep it casual

1 comment:

LF said...

agree, simple and casual a must when wearing leopard. or it can get out of control. Love your blog, xxx Jess ooo