Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vintage Pod Chair

I have to say there is nothing I love more than going rummaging around in second hand stores. I am the ultimate op-shopper, thifter, vintage shopper (what ever you want to call it) addict. Of course when you are like this it can be ultra disheartening when you rummage and leave the store empty handed. This has been happening to me a fair bit recently
until the other day I found this baby...


The ultimate 19080's pod chair in brand new condition, complete with its own matching foot stool. I was over the moon. Its super comfy...I usually avoid the furniture section of all the second hand stores because In my opinion they're usually waaaaay too overpriced. This baby was a bargain as it hadn't been priced and the girl couldn't be bothered waiting for the pricing lady....It was definitely a great way to break my spell of finding nothing.




No comments: