Sunday, September 14, 2008

The benefits of quality purchasing


When I go shopping I try to buy the best possible quality item that I can afford. I bought this jean jacket about 7 years ago and spent about a month searching for the best fitting one I could. I probably haven't worn it for the last 4 years, but i dug it out of my wardrobe recently and have to say I am so happy at myself for putting all that effort into my purchase. It still is as good as I remember with its perfect fit and the right amount of worn-in-ness. This really re-affirms my theory, especially when I consider the cardigan i bought recently at a cheap store which has fallen apart after 3 washes.

1 comment:

Susanna-Cole King said...

You are right, if you're looking for something in particular, like a jacket, not settling for the first one that comes your way often pays off. Not only can you search for just the right one, but sometimes I've bought something, and then found, shortly after, a different version of whatever I bought that I like better!

Thanks for linking me on your blog, I added your link to mine as well. :)

xoxo,
S-C